Sd.kfz.10/4 fur 2cm FlaK 30 Smart Kit
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (10)
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
- Newly tooled Sd.Kfz. 10 rendered w/fine detail
- Newly tooled photo-etched gun shield
- Driving compartment w/interior details
- One-piece slide-molded lower hull
- 2cm FlaK 30 with intricate detail
- Accurate 2cm FlaK 30 can rotate to different positions
- Gun can optionally elevate to different angles
- Gunner's seat included
- 2cm FlaK 30 cannon w/optional magazines
- Slide-molded one-piece gun barrel w/hollow muzzle
- Intricate engine housing
- Engine represented by multiple parts
- 2cm FlaK 30 assembled in travel or combat mode
- Separate parts for authentic triangular base-plate gun platform
- Intricate tread pattern molded on gun platform
- Delicate pedal w/detailed pattern
- Realistic engine hood formed from multiple parts w/open louver detail
- Delicate gearbox included
- Optional photo-etched gun sight offers great detail definition
- Gun cradle and hand wheels w/well-defined details
- Fully detailed steering components
- Suspension system as per the real vehicle
- Slide-molded suspension arms and springs w/delicate detail
- Drive sprocket w/multi-part assembly to achieve the highest levels of detail and accuracy
- Road wheels w/precise detail
- Includes clear lenses for headlamps
- Wing mirror and spotlight included
- Rear chassis w/realistic tow pintle depicted like the real one
- Magic Tracks for convenient assembly
Germany fielded a wide range of halftracks during WWII. The Sd.Kfz.10, one of the lighter types, was conceived as a prime mover for small towed guns such as the 3.7cm PaK 36. Measuring 4.5m long and weighing 4.9 tonnes, this Demag-designed vehicle had a 1-ton payload capacity. Around 14,000 Sd.Kfz.10 halftracks were built from 1938-45. Several specialist vehicles were based on this halftrack design, among them the Sd.Kfz.10/4. This type had a platform on the rear for carrying an antiaircraft 2cm FlaK 30 cannon. The purpose-built platform had fold-down sides and rear for the seven-man crew to serve and traverse the weapon 360 degrees in combat. The Sd.Kfz.10/4 was used by both the Wehrmacht and Luftwaffe, and of course it could be equally effective against ground targets.
Dragon has already produced a 1/35 scale 1-ton Sd.Kfz.10 halftrack in plastic and it was warmly received by modelers. Dragon has now expanded the family with the Sd.Kfz.10/4 by adding the company's world-famous 2cm FlaK 30 kit. The rear platform is completely new to suit this particular vehicle type. The same is also true of the front-wheel fenders. The kit's fully detailed, and even hidden internal components like the engine and gearbox are provided. Upgraded road wheels and Magic Tracks from the original Sd.Kfz.10 have resulted in a spectacular halftrack. Designed to hit low-flying Allied aircraft, this vehicle will also be a hit with modelers!