Pz.Kpfz.III 5cm Ausf.H
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (30)
Customize your model: (27)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Available(Ships in 2-4 business days)
This product is in stock at our suppliers,
if ordered it will take a few days to arrive.List price: $66.00You pay: $44.69(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Dragon ModelsStock Number: DML 6641Scale: 1/35View all products of type "Panzer III"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
- Newly tooled 40cm Magic Tracks
- Newly tooled one-piece slide-molded lower hull w/exquisite detail
- Newly tooled idler wheels
- Accurate newly tooled drive sprockets
- Pz.Kpfw.III Ausf.H realistically produced w/authentic detail
- Complete gun assembly reproduced w/full detail
- 5cm Kw.K L/42 gun w/delicate detail
- Gun barrel w/rifling and mantlet are slide molded
- 3-directional slide molded gun sleeve for greater detail
- Slide-molded engine deck for Pz.Kpfw.III Ausf.H Early Production
- Engine hatches can be assembled open/closed
- Armor plate realistically presented w/weld seams
- Injection molded tow cables for engine deck w/cable brackets included
- Beautifully detailed lifting hooks
- Hollowed-out undercut on turret bottom included
- Turret realistically formed by 3-directional slide molds
- Fenders w/pattern detail on both top and bottom surfaces
- Rear hull accurately tooled w/smoke candle rack
- Turret slide hatches can be assembled open/closed w/interior detail
- Gearbox access hatches finely recreated
- Full details on lower-hull sides
- Fully detailed weld seams on hull bottom
- Starter crank port can be assembled open/closed
- Detailed track tension adjuster
- Fine-drive housing covers are separate parts for maximum detail
- Road wheels w/accurate details
- Slide-molded torsion bars included
- Injection-molded on-vehicle tools have clasp details
- Slide-molded cooling-air intake
- Photo-etched air-intake grills
- Injection-molded fender catches accurately depicted
- Slide-molded hydraulic shock absorbers are fully detailed
- Detailed suspension swing arms
- Exhaust pipes w/hollow ends
- Toolbox w/padlock produced by slide mold
Dragon released a fine 1/35 scale model of a Panzer III Ausf.H Late-Production tank (Item No.6642). Now, Dragon is offering a Smart Kit that depicts a similar Pz.Kpfw.III Ausf.H Early-Production variant. The Smart Kit depicts this first Panzer III version to be fitted with a 5cm Kw.K L/42 cannon. An order for 759 Ausf.H tanks was placed in January 1939 but, as it turned out, only 308 were produced up till April 1941 before the Ausf.J entered production. Additional 30mm-thick armor plates were bolted to the rear, glacis and front superstructure of the hull. Mechanically the tank received a new transmission with redesigned sprocket and idler wheels.
This 1/35 scale Smart Kit provides all the parts needed to produce an Early-Production Ausf.H tank. Compared to late production, this particular kit features different suspension, idler wheels and drive sprockets. For extreme accuracy, 38cm track links are made from Magic Track. The Smart Kit label ensures the model is cleverly engineered for easy assembly thanks to the widespread use of advanced molding techniques. Up-gunned and upgraded, this Panzer III Ausf.H Early-Production Smart Kit is destined to attract an enthusiastic response from modelers!