T34/76 Mod 1943 Formochka - Smart kit
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (37)
Customize your model: (11)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $79.95You pay: $53.29(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Dragon ModelsStock Number: DML 6603Scale: 1/35View all products of type "T-34"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
- Newly tooled T-34/76 w/Commander's cupola
- Newly tooled "Paste" turret in accurate detail
- Turret hatches w/fine details can be positioned open/closed
- Two types of periscopes provided as options
- Turret bottom w/cutting marks
- 3-directional slide-molded cupola w/interior detail
- Turret interior detail gun w/breech assembly
- Upper-hull glacis plate w/weld details
- Finely detailed fenders
- One-piece lower hull offers easy assembly
- Bolted connecting plate for mantlet
- Trunnions w/weld detail
- Mantlet has cutting-seam detail
- Engine-deck rear plate and engine-cover plate have full detail
- Slide-molded gun barrel included
- Realistically represented road wheels two outer road wheels w/rubber tires, and three inner all-steel road wheels
- Multi-combination running gear w/two road-wheels patterns
- Sprocket is finely reproduced
- Detailed suspension system
- Suspension arms realistically recreated
- Two types of storage box provided
- Optional photo-etched parts for engine-cover grills available
- Engine-deck louvers finely represented by photo-etched parts
- 500mm variant of T-34 Magic Tracks w/refined details
The T-34, the mainstay tank of the Red Army during WWII, has been described as the most important weapon that helped Russia win the war in the East. Certainly it was the most widely produced tank of the war, and as can be expected, a number of variants appeared during its lifetime. Dragon already produces a number of excellent 1/35 scale kits of important T-34 variants. Now another has joined the Russian fleet! The item is a T-34/76 Model 1943 tank with the so-called "Paste" Turret. This T-34 type featured a 76mm cannon in a well-rounded turret. This two-man cast turret possessed distinctive soft edges. It was on this turret that a cupola for the commander was finally incorporated in the summer of 1943.
Dragon has done a fine job of replicating the characteristics peculiar to this T-34/76 Mod.1943 type. The one-piece "Paste" turret is a brand new molding. It is fitted with the correct cupola for the commander. This special turret has the correct cutting marks on its bottom edge, even though they aren't easily visible after assembly. This model is simply bulging with detail, and there are photo-etched parts to represent fine elements such as the engine deck grills. This tank runs on a mixture of rubber-tired and steel road wheels, plus it's shod in 500mm-type Magic Tracks that assemble quickly and easily. Ambitious modelers will no longer have to cut and paste existing kits because this exciting rendition of the Mod.1943 "Paste" Turret assembles beautifully direct from the box!