Sherman M4A3 w/ 105mm HVSS
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (42)
Customize your model: (39)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Backordered (Sign up for an email
notification when it's
back in stock!)List price: $76.95You pay: $51.39(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Dragon ModelsStock Number: DML 6354Scale: 1/35View all products of type "M4 Sherman"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
About This Tank:
- New M4A3 105mm turret produced from slide molds
- 105mm barrel produced by slide mold
- New rotor and gun shields New
- Mantlet end-pieces designed as separate parts to fully enhance details
- Periscope, cover and mount details are accurately represented with separate parts
- Detailed loader's hatch New Tooling
- Newly tooled turret secondary ventilation fan New Tooling
- Mount for turret canvas recreated in delicate detail
- Late MG and barrel storage brackets New Tooling
- Newly designed turret-top MG pedestal New
- Newly designed first-aid kit on hull side New
- Cartograf decal offers different markings
The Medium M4 tank, better known as the Sherman, appeared in various forms throughout its stellar career with Allied armies. One of the lesser known variants is the M4A3 (105mm), of which five hundred were manufactured by Detroit Arsenal between April through August 1944. The 105mm Howitzer gun was fitted so that the vehicle could serve in the close support role, rather than in the usual tank role. They were not widely seen until the end of the Second World War.