T-34/85 UTZ Premium edition
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (40)
Customize your model: (10)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $89.50You pay: $59.99(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Dragon ModelsStock Number: DML 6266Scale: 1/35View all products of type "T-34"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
This kit has received many modifications, the most remarkable of which is the mattress spring armor that was added to many T-34 turrets and hulls near the close of the war. This type of armor is often seen on photos of T-34/85s in such combat as the Battle for Berlin.
This protective armor is formed from photo-etched metal parts on the kit. The same material, as well as metal, is also used for many other components (e.g. air-intake louvers). These additions provide a comprehensive upgrade in the level of detail. Modelers are even given the option of assembling a flamethrower version of the tank!
A number of factories produced the T-34 during WWII, with one of the largest being the Ural Tank Factory, or UTZ for short.
- Photo-etched mattress spring armor in enhanced detail
- Photo-etched parts for engine deck louvers
- Photo-etched engine deck grills
- Road wheels with accurate details
- One-piece slide mold barrel
- Movable front MG assembly
- Magic Track
- Exhaust pipes with hollow ends are made from slide mold
- Bonus metal barrel as an option BONUS
- Optional Part for OT-34/85 Flamethrower tank
- New Cartograf decals offer a variety of markings