Sd.Kfz.251/16 Ausf.D Flammpanzerwagen
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (31)
Customize your model: (18)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $50.95You pay: $34.39(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Dragon ModelsStock Number: DML 6247Scale: 1/35View all products of type "Sd.Kfz 251"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
This kit features the Ausf. D version of the Flammpanzerwagen. It includes numerous NEW parts including the flamethrowers, projector shields, guard rails, decals and more!
About the Sd.Kfz. 251/16 Ausf. D Flammpanzerwagen
- Newly tooled flame projectors
- Newly tooled projector shields
- Newly tooled metal guard rails around the projectors
- Photo-etched parts for the rail guards mount
- Precisely molded fuel supply devices including fuel pipes and hoses
- Fuel tanks x 2
- Detailed fuel pump
- Detailed gasoline engine
- Front & rear MG mount can rotate
- Clear vision blocks with interior and open/close option
- Includes Dragon's Ez tracks
- Brass width indicator poles
- Silver decals for side mirrors
- Additional Photo-etched parts
- Projector operators in flameproof overalls x 2
- BONUS masked heads x 2
- BONUS driver
- Decals by Cartograf
The German Sd.Kfz. 251 proved to be a very versatile platform for a myriad of types of vehicles. One of these was the Sd.Kfz. 251/16, a flamethrower half-track intended for the close-support role. This vehicle carried two 14mm flamethrower projectors mounted either sides of the hull. The rear compartment also housed the 700-liter fuel tanks along the side walls, enough to permit around 80 two-second bursts with the Flammenwerfer. Interestingly, the range of these flame projectors was around 35m, depending on the direction of the prevailing wind.