Pz.kpfw.III 3.7cm (T) Ausf.f "Operation Seelowe"
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (31)
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Backordered (Sign up for an email
notification when it's
back in stock!)List price: $110.00You pay: $70.78(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: CyberHobby Stock Number: CHC 6717Scale: 1/35View all products of type "Panzer III"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
- Realistic depth markers
- Newly tooled frames
- Brand new Pz.Ppfw.III Ausf F w/full detail
- Newly tooled brackets for snorkel device
- Delicate racks on fenders reproduced
- Newly tooled waterproofing parts reproduced
- Newly tooled commander's cupola w/DS waterproof cover
- Newly designed exhaust pipe
- Slide molded engine deck for Pz.Kpfw.III Ausf F
- Newly designed hull
- Mantlet in DS waterproof cover
- Armor plate realistically presented w/ weld seams
- Turret realistically made by 3-directional slide molds
- Starter crank port cover can be assembled open or closed
- Fenders w/ patter detail on top and bottom
- One piece slide molded lower hull w/ exquisite detail
- Full detail on lower hull sides
- Fully detailed weld seams on hull bottom
- Slide molded hydraulic shock absorbers are fully detailed
- Detailed suspension swing arms
- 38cm magic tracks
- Slide molded torsion bars included
- Detailed idler wheels and track tension adjusters
- Final drive housing covers are separate parts for maximum detail
- Accurate sprocket wheels
- Road wheels with accurate detail