Jagdpanzer 38 Hetzer "Black Knight"
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (7)
Customize your model: (10)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Available(Ships in 2-4 business days)
This product is in stock at our suppliers,
if ordered it will take a few days to arrive.List price: $42.00You pay: $28.49(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: CyberHobby Stock Number: CHC 6661Scale: 1/35View all products of type "Sd.Kfz 138/2 Hetzer"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
- Bonus 2 figures included
- Spare-tracks brackets molded on fighting compartment
- Detailed superstructure roof rendered w/weld seams
- Gun mantlet made from 4-directional slide-mold
- Gun barrel w/hollow muzzle
- Side fenders w/fine details on both sides
- Delicate periscope included
- Intricate MG made of both injection and photo-etched parts
- Intricate OVM arrangement
- Realistic tracks produced
- Sprocket and idler wheels w/delicate detail
- Realistic road wheels and return rollers produced
- Delicate hull rear molded w/great details
- Delicate exhaust pipe included
- Photo-etched ventilation grill included
"Die Erzahlung Des Schwarzen Ritters" is a widely acclaimed comic book series, and it is considered to be the best work of the renowned comic artist Motofumi Kobayashi. At the beginning, the fictional story is set on the Eastern Front in the fall of 1943. It portrays the main character, Oberleutnant Ernst von Bauer, and his Wehrmacht unit known as the 8th Tank Company, a formation also called Black Knight. Later on, in the fall of 1944, Oblt. Ernst von Bauer entered the army headquarters. Subsequently he was ordered by his father, General Bauer, to return to the army HQ's tank regiment. The neo Black Knight was organized with Oblt. Ernst von Bauer's company HQ No.1, Hauptfeldwebel Shultz's No.02, the platoons "Rot" and "Blau" (which were equipped with Panther G tanks), and the 3rd platoon "Gelb" equipped with the Jagdpanzer 38(t) Hetzer instead of StuG IIIs.
These Jagdpanzer 38(t) Hetzers supported Panther G tanks in this story, and this tank destroyer is now represented as a 1/35 scale plastic model kit. The form of the Hetzer is accurately represented, as are all the details. The various Black Knight insignia found on this tank destroyer are accurately reproduced with suitable decals, including the correct vehicle identification numbers. Two Black Knight figures are also included as bonus accessories.