Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (33)
Customize your model: (26)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $69.95You pay: $46.89(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: CyberHobby Stock Number: CHC 6512Scale: 1/35View all products of type "Panzer IV"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
- New additional armor on glacis.
- Newly designed spaced armor for front of hull superstructure.
- Turret roof rendered with delicate detail.
- Detailed turret front and side armor.
- Vorpanzer mantlet armor has bolt detail.
- 5-directional slide-molded commander's cupola authentically recreates structural details.
- Detailed Pz.Kpfw.IV Ausf.D. Turret has weld patterns.
- Includes hollowed-out undercut on turret bottom.
- Incorporates toothed turret ring inside turret.
- Detailed gun muzzle.
- Rifling inside gun barrel.
- Finely detailed Kw.K.37 L/24 gun.
- Complete gun assembly with full detail.
- Mantlet view port can be modeled open/closed.
- Mantlet guard can be removed and gun unloaded as on real vehicle.
- Finely detailed driver's internal periscope assembly.
- Driver's and radio operator's hatches with interior detail and external rubber bump stops.
- Detailed transmission and steering-brake access hatches can be modeled open/closed.
- Great detail on side fenders with tread pattern on both sides.
- Air-intake covers have option of injection or photo-etched parts.
- Realistic double-layered air intake.
- Detailed chassis formed from multiple parts with bolt detail.
- Detailed engine deck with hatches.
- Photo-etched grill under engine-deck hatches.
- Fine detail on hull rear.
- Cooling drain cap with photo-etched chain.
- Exhaust pipe with fine detail.
- Delicately detailed sprocket and idler wheels.
- Separate armored cover for final-drive housing.
- Realistic suspension with multiple components.
- Convenience of Magic Tracks.
- Finely detailed towing eye brackets with separate parts.
- Chain on towing eye brackets made from photo-etched parts.