Sd.Kfz.138 Ausf.M Marder III
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (17)
Customize your model: (15)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Available(Ships in 2-4 business days)
This product is in stock at our suppliers,
if ordered it will take a few days to arrive.List price: $65.00You pay: $43.59(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: CyberHobby Stock Number: CHC 6468Scale: 1/35View all products of type "Marder"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The All new and highly sought after Marder III Ausf.M varient by Cyber Hobby. This time the vehicle comes in the Stadtgas configuration and it has incorporated many never been seen before upgrades. That includes a fighting compartment with tremendous interior details, crisp sharp delicate details of the engine, close or open engine-deck cover design to show off the engine, fully equipped driver's control and lots of photo etch for extra fine finishes. No detail is spared from this kit and it's probably the best Marder III Ausf.M ever produced.
- Upper hull with authentic detail.
- Injection armor plates in "Ultra slim" thickness.
- Stadtgas support made from new tooling.
- Roof of fighting compartment comes with different bolt details.
- Gun shield is produced by 3-diectional slide molds.
- New gun shield ad recoil guard for PaK40 gun that traverses and elevates.
- Newly designed engine-deck cover can be assembled open or closed.
- Full interior detail for fighting compartment.
- Shell racks finely made.
- Option of showing ammunition rounds in rack.
- Gun travel lock reproduced with crisp detail. Delicately detailed lower mount for PaK40/3.
- Lower-hull frontal armor has crisp detail.
- New external exhaust pipe with photo-etched exhaust cover has great detail.
- Workable breech.
- Slide-molded one-piece cassis with delicate details.
- Engine-compartment rear panel is sharply detailed.
- Periscopes made from clear parts.
- Handrail accurately reproduced.
- Detailed radio unit.
- Idler wheels are newly tooled.
- Sprocket wheels accurately tooled.
- Road wheels and suspension with crisp detail.
- Engine exhibits delicate details thanks to separate parts.
- Weather tarp supports with fine detail reproduced.
- Includes driver's controls.
- Transmission system with excellent detail.
- Bonus perforated storage box made from photo-etched parts.
- Perforated storage box finely made from individual parts.
- Two types of plastic ammunition, shell cases, ammo tubes (Open + closed) and metal ammo cases with decal marking.
- Magic tracks with casting-number detail embossed on every link.