Loyd Carrier No.2 Mk.I/II
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. DISCONTINUED This product has been discontinued
and is no longer available.List price: $66.50You pay: $44.59(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Bronco ModelsStock Number: BRO 35188Scale: 1/35View all products of type "Loyd Carrier"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
- Spare road wheel parts included
- Realistically reproduced sprocket wheels
- Photoetched parts for engine grills, straps, supports etc.
- Includes various vehicle and personnel equipment
- Accurately detailed multi-part engine
- Accurately detailed driving compartment
- Realistically detailed radiator
- Fully detailed link-and-length tracks
- Parts included for fabric top
- Multi-part chassis with accurate details
- Two different road wheel options
Includes markings for:
- T278987, 3rd Carpathian Rifle Division, 9th Carpathian Rifle Battalion, Polish Army | Olive drab or Khaki brown | World War 2, Italy IT (1943)
- T240252, 49th (West Riding) Infantry Division, 11th Battalion, The Durham Light Infantry, British Army | Olive drab | World War 2, France FR (June 1944)
- T242286 Limburg, Netherland Independent Brigade Group Prinses Irene Brigade, 1st Netherlands Reconnaissance Squadron, British Army | Khaki brown, Blue black or Dark brown | World War 2 (September 1944)
- T256370, 1st Netherlands Independent Motorized Fighting Group Prinses Irene Brigade, British Army | Olive drab | World War 2 (September 1944)
- T29655, 15th Scottish Infantry Division, 2nd Battalion Gordon Highlanders, British Army | Olive drab or Khaki brown | World War 2, Netherlands NL (October 1944)
- T242447, 2nd Netherlands Independent Motorized Fighting Group Prinses Irene Brigade, British Army | Olive drab | World War 2 (September 1944)
- T256524, 53rd Infantry Division, East Lancashire Regiment, 1st Battalion, British Army | Olive drab | World War 2, Hertogenbosch, Netherlands NL (October 1944)