F-4G Phantom II Wild Weasel USAF
Plastic detailing set
Other products to consider: (10)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $83.50You pay: $63.49(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Revell of GermanyStock Number: RMG 4959Scale: 1/32View all products of type "F-4 Phantom"
This kit is designed to be used as an extension of an existing model kit. In some cases, extensive modification may be required for the pieces to fit properly. Conversion and detailing kits are intended for advanced modelers.
The legendary Phantom F-4 was for many years a reliable fighter-interceptor and fulfilled a wide variety of roles. The F-4G was the last version of the F-4 to see service in the USAF and was equipped with special guided weapons to combat enemy radar systems. The F-4G played a key role in Operation Desert Storm.
- F-4G Nose
- Detailed surfaces with recessed structuring
- Detailed cockpit
- Detailed ejection seat
- Faithfully reproduced F-4G instrument panel
- Detailed rudder and elevators
- Detailed under-carriage with tyres in the stationary position
- A choice of extended or retracted under-carriage
- A choice of extended or retracted air brakes
- Pylons for external loads
- Ventral fuselage fuel tank
- Two wing mounted fuel tanks
- Two AIM-7E Sparrow guided missiles
- Four AIM-120 guided missiles
- One ECM Pod
- One AGM-45 Shrike guided missile
- One AGM-78- guided missile
Authentic representation of the following versions:
- F-4G, 69-7558, 480th TFS, 52nd TFW, RAF Mildenhall, May 1987
- F-4G, 69-0237, 563rd TFS, 37th TFW, George AFB, California 1982
Links from one product to another on the Scale Hobbyist site should not be construed as a recommendation or guarantee of compatibility. Scale Hobbyist makes no claim as to and is not responsible for the fitment, suitability or applicability of any specific product in relation to any other. Please carefully research any product you plan to purchase to combine with another kit. Variant parts and decal sets may require some modification to enable them to fit properly with their intended third party kits, and are intended for advanced modelers.