Hawker Hurricane Foreign Operators Decal Set
Waterslide Decals (includes decals only).
Applicable Products: (18)
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $19.95You pay: $14.79(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Warbirds DecalsStock Number: WBS 172144Scale: 1/72View all products of type "Hurricane"
Includes markings for:
- Hawker Hurricane Mk. I/Trop, Z4434, operated by the Groupe Bretagne, Forces Aeriennes Francaises Libres (FAFL), North Africa, 1942.
- Hawker Hurricane Mk. IIb/Trop, Z5664, operated by 2-VI-G IV,KNIL-LVA, Kalidjati, Java, Dutch East Indies, 1942.
- Hawker Hurricane Mk. IIc/Trop, 2-13, operated by the Imperial Iranian Air Force, Doshan Teppeh AB, 1947.
- Hawker Hurricane Mk. IIc/Trop, 2-32, operated by the Imperial Iranian Air Force, Doshan Teppeh AB, 1947. (Aircraft has been modified as a two-seat trainer).
- Hawker Hurricane Mk. IIc/Trop, HL988, operated by the Turk Hava Kuvvetleri (Turkish Air Force), Middle East, 1942. Note overpainted original RAF markings.
- Hawker Hurricane Mk. I, HC456, flown by Capt. Heikki Kalaja, 1/LeLv 30, Ilmavoimat (Finnish Air Force), Utti, July 1941.
- Hawker Hurricane Mk. IIc, MP+B/624, operated by the Esquadrilha MP, Forca Aerea Portuguesa (Portuguese Air Force), Sintra AB, Portugal, 1950's.
- Hawker Hurricane Mk. I, '2', flown by Adj. stag. av. Eugen (Evghenie) Camen-cianu, Escadrila 53, Grupul 5 Vanatoare, For Lele Aeriene Regale ale Romaniei (Royal Romanian Air Force), Mamaia, June 1941.
- Hawker Hurricane Mk. IIb, Z3227, operated by the 769th IAP, 122nd IAD, PVO, Poduzhemye airfield, March 1942.
Links from one product to another on the Scale Hobbyist site should not be construed as a recommendation or guarantee of compatibility. Scale Hobbyist makes no claim as to and is not responsible for the fitment, suitability or applicability of any specific product in relation to any other. Please carefully research any product you plan to purchase to combine with another kit. Variant parts and decal sets may require some modification to enable them to fit properly with their intended third party kits, and are intended for advanced modelers.