Modelling The Churchill Tank
80 page book.
Backordered (Sign up for an email
notification when it's
back in stock!)List price: $20.95You pay: $14.99(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Osprey BooksStock Number: OSP MOD21View all products of type "Churchill"
Authors: Mark Bannerman Dinesh Ned
About this book
The Churchill saw much action in World War II, from the 1942 raid on Dieppe, through the heat of the battles in North Africa, to the bitter fighting in Normandy 1944 and into the Reich in 1945. Despite criticism that it was slow and outmoded in terms of design, it proved itself a rugged and solid vehicle.This title provides a comprehensive guide to modelling the Churchill across a range of skill levels, featuring challenging builds of numerous marks and variants, including brideglayers, flame-throwers (such as the Crocodile) and customised assault vehicles (such as the spigot-mortar armed ARVE).
- Accessories, tools and materials
- Churchill Mk.III, 14th (Canadian) Calgary Tank Regiment, Dieppe, 1942
- Churchill Crocodile, Germany 1945
- Churchill AVRE with SBG, 79th Armoured Division, France, 1944
- Churchill Mk.V (CS), 6th Guards Tank Brigade, Holland 1945
- Churchill gallery
- Further reading and research
- Kit and accessories available
- Tips and tricks
- Colour reference chart
Paperback; September 2005; 80 pages; ISBN: 9781841768694