Building a Model Railroad Step by Step 2nd edition
144 page book.
Other products to consider: (17)
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
Model Railroader Managing Editor David Popp details the expansion of his N scale Naugatuck Valley Railroad in Building a Model Railroad Step by Step, 2nd edition. Providing an inside look at building a model railroad from start to finish, new chapters highlight the addition of a sizable industrial switching area and delve deeper into operations.
Author: David Popp
Softcover; 8 1/4 x 10 3/4; 144 pages; 260 color photos; ISBN: 9780890248324
- Getting your layout started
- Building benchwork and adding backdrops
- Completing trackwork, wiring, and DCC
- Constructing scenery
- Building structures
- Detailing your model railroad, inside and out
- Expanding your model railroad
- Rolling stock and locomotives
- Running your railroad