Railroading in Small Spaces 2nd edition
96 page book.
Other products to consider: (11)
Available(Ships in 2-4 business days)
This product is in stock at our suppliers,
if ordered it will take a few days to arrive.List price: $21.95You pay: $15.89(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Kalmbach PublishingStock Number: KAL 12442View all products of type "Layout Design"
If you have a limited space for your layout, here's the answer! This completely revised edition of Model Railroading in Small Spaces provides a variety of creative approaches for building compact layouts. It covers how to build seven different layouts encompassing portable, shelf, coffee table, and fold-up styles. Three of the layouts are new, plus the book includes a new chapter on advanced techniques. N and HO scale railroads are modeled, as is one O scale shelf layout.
- 1. The Raritan River Railroad: An around-the-tree HO layout
- 2. The Norwest Terminal: An HO scale cabinet-top switching layout
- 3. The Pacific Union Railroad: An Ntrak module that doubles as a home layout
- 4. The Pacific Union Extension: A coffee-table N scale layout
- 5. The Brookeville Division: An N scale layout in an end table
- 6. The Freedonia Transportation Authority: An N scale trolley layout on a rolling cart
- 7. Coal River & Southern: An ultra-lightweight sectional O scale layout
- 8. Compact Work Area: A portable work station for tools & supplies
- 9. Additional space-saving ideas: Building folding legs and rolling carts
Author: Mat Chibbaro
Softcover; 8 1/4 x 10 3/4; 96 pages; 125 color photos; ISBN: 9780890247723