The Model 175, "Crescendo" is a bottom feed double action, internal mix airbrush. The Crescendo is the airbrush designed by professionals for professional production airbrushing. This durable, versatile air brush works continuously with precision and efficiency. Spray regulators and tips change easily for greater flexibility on the fly (no tools required). Snap-off handle allows for quick needle changes and cleaning. The Model 175 Crescendo sprays properly reduced acrylics, enamels, lacquers, gouaches, fabric colors, inks, dyes, watercolors, all of Badger airbrush ready paints. T-shirt artist, fine artists, fabric designers, custom automotive painters, model painters, and taxidermists use the Crescendo.
175-7 set contains 175 Crescendo airbrush with fine nozzles / needles, 3/4 oz jar with jar adaptor, braided air hose with varying air source fitting, protective cap, and instruction manual.
Separate air supply required, not included.
- Usable with 1/4oz. (7ml) free-standing color cup, 3/4oz. (22ml), 2oz. (60ml), or 3oz. (90ml) paint jars
- Self-lubricating PTFE needle bearing enables continuous proper paint flow
- Winged back lever design for easy reassembly and smooth trigger control
- One-piece, non-slip, trigger with ergo-comfort trigger cushion
- Easy maintenance and cleaning
- Snap-off handle for quick needle changes and cleaning
- Easy change tips and head assemblies...no tools required
- Fine (F) - spray width ranges from pencil line to 2" (51mm spray pattern)
- Medium (M) - 1/32" (0.8mm) to 2 1/2" (63mm spray pattern)
- Heavy (H) - 1/16" (1.5mm) to 3" (76mm spray pattern)
- Lifetime warranty on labor and PTFE seals