A4709 Airbrush Set with Wood Case
Other products to consider: (36)
Aztek has created a outstanding airbrush. Each airbrush is available in a set with different accessories to allow for a wide range of needs. The A470 has the capability to be single or double action with a control dial for paint flow. Below you will find the features of this airbrush and the accessories that the set contains.
Double action (trigger controls both air and paint), internal mix airbrush.
- Patented Aztek Nozzle System for quick effects changes and minimal clean-up
- Works as double or single action airbrush
- Durable, lightweight body
- Pinpoint accuracy control
- General and precise small detail work
- A470 Airbrush and 6' hose
- Fine line nozzle / .30 mm
- General detail nozzle / .53 mm
- Acrylic general detail nozzle / .40 mm
- Acrylic high flow nozzle / .50 mm
- General detail nozzle / .40 mm
- High flow nozzle / .50 mm
- 2.5 cc Side Feed Color Cup
- 3 cc Gravity Feed Color Cup
- 7.5 cc Gravity Feed Color Cup
- 10 cc Gravity Feed Color Cup
- 28 mm Siphon cap and bottles
- 33 mm Siphon cap and bottles
- Compressor adapter
- Wooden storage case
- Instruction manual and video
Nozzle System Airbrushes
Unlike most airbrushes, Aztek lays down a full range of effects without time-consuming, complex needle adjustments. Simplicity is the product of their patented, durable, sealed nozzles... each for a special effect. Move quickly from one spray pattern to another by simply installing a different nozzle.
Aztek Internal Mix Airbrushes are the Easiest to Clean
Cleaning any other airbrush requires extensive disassembly. This is so because the whole thing, from the inside out, is covered with paint. Aztek airbrushes are easy to clean because paint travels directly to and through the nozzle - bypassing the airbrush body entirely. The Aztek nozzle requires cleaning by spraying through or simple soaking.