Star Trek - USS Reliant
Other products to consider
Don't forget building supplies!
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The fan favorite film, Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, re-introduced the tyrannical villain, Khan Noonen Singh back to the Star Trek mythos. But the Federation ship U.S.S. Reliant which he hijacked left an even more indelible impression on sci-fi modeling fans. The Reliant's catamaran-like design endowed the ship with a distinctively sleek but aggressive stance. Equipped with five phaser banks and forward and aft dual photon torpedo launchers, the Miranda-class star ship would prove itself a formidable opponent to the flagship of the Federation, the U.S.S. Enterprise.
- This kit of the U.S.S. Reliant measures 18" long and 11" wide.
- Molded in off-white and clear and includes a dome-style base featuring a metal support rod.
- Ship registry and marking decals are included.
- Fan-favorite ship from Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Includes all pennants and registry decals
- Features tooling updates from 2010 release (thicker saucer section)
- Measures 18" long
- Last released in 2010!